Job Requirement (Remote work/work from home): fundsforNGOs is seeking Fundraising Experts
fundsforNGOs is a leading website offering fundraising information to NGOs around the world. It is currently looking to build an online team of fundraising experts in the NGO sector. Hence, want to collaborate with individuals who are willing to work online on different digital products to help NGOs raise funds, write proposals, and develop their organizational management skills.
fundsforNGOs is currently scouting for fundraising experts who can develop articles, ebooks, videos, webinars, grant proposals, and online courses on subjects related to nonprofit fundraising, NGO management, grant writing, and proposal development processes.
This is a remote site (work from home) opportunity for individuals wanting to work on a full-time or part-time basis. fundsforNGOs will either pay a fixed amount or per assignment basis, as mutually agreed.
- The applicant should have knowledge and expertise in the area of fundraising, grant writing, or NGO management. Any other applicant will be immediately rejected.
- The applicant should have his/her own laptop/desktop along with a fair knowledge of working over the internet and is able to provide output in a digital format.
- The applicant can work from home or any other location anywhere in the world.
- It is mandatory for the applicant to remain in touch with the fundsforNGOs Manager online through Skype, email, and chat on pre-agreed days/hours of the week
Payment will be made only through PayPal. The applicant should have a valid PayPal account to receive the money in it. No other mode of payment will be accepted.
- Applicants who demonstrate poor responsiveness via email, chat, or Skype will be immediately removed from the online team.
- Knowledge of international development especially in developing countries is an added advantage.
- If you are interested to apply, please submit the form below with your details.
- After submission of your form, our editorial team will review your application and contact you for further discussions.
Unless otherwise specified, this website is not affiliated to any of the organizations mentioned above in any manner. The material provided here is solely for informational purposes only without any warranty. Visitors are advised to use it at their own discretion. Read the full disclaimer here.